Firefox Home is a Syncing application which Syncs your desktop Firefox data, which you can take wherever you go.
Firefox Home provides access to your desktop history, bookmarks and open tabs on your iPhone. It’s not a Web browser itself, but with it you can get up and go and have everything waiting for you on your iPhone. Firefox Home is secure from end-to-end so your data is always safe.
You must have a Firefox Sync account to set up and use Firefox Home on your iPhone. You must have an Apple iPhone or Apple iPod Touch to use Firefox Home. Firefox Home requires iOS 3.1 or higher.
Limitations of Firefox Home
- Firefox Home does not sync activity back from the iPhone to the cloud. It currently does a one-way sync of your data from the cloud to the iPhone.
- Firefox Home provides you with your Firefox desktop history, bookmarks and open tabs. It does not provide you with passwords that you might have stored on your desktop.
- Firefox Home does not support using Unicode characters in your Secret Phrase.
- Firefox Home works on older devices, but the experience won’t be as awesome as it would on a 3G or 3GS
- Those who use Firefox Home on an iPhone 3G, 1st or 2nd generation iPod Touch device that have more than 2000 bookmarks may cause the app to run out of memory
As an average, the applications scores a mere 4/10 according to our views. You can download it from the iTunes store for free from here.
Share your views on the application with us.