Want to become a search buzz ? Then it is now time to join Google’s new course on becoming a great Googler. We all use Google to search the internet ,which is a powerful search tool. but we might not have used it to it’s full potential. To understand and use the immense potential of the search engine, this course is offered by Google.
You would’ve searched for abstract keywords before, but do you know that you can perform simple calculations to complex trigonometric calculations using Google ? you can do a lot more with Google. This search course will help you learn all those.
The best part is that, if you pass the exam held at the end of the course, you’ll get a printable certificate. Imagine how cool it is to get a certificate from Google, even though it is for something as basic as internet searching.
Now let us see about what this course has to offer and course schedule, so that you don’t miss a class.
- A complete detail on search techniques and how can be used in day to life
- Interactive class with practice sessions
- Six fifty minute classes
- A certificate(that will be mailed) if you pass
- you also get an opportunity to connect with other learners with google+
The registration is from June 26, 2012 to July 16, 2012.(But it is better to register before 10.06.2012 as the first class starts on that day).There is no specific timings on learning the course but the course related activities end on July 23,2012.
Here is the schedule:
- Pre-class assessment
- Class 1 – Introduction [ available July 10 ]
- Class 2 – Interpreting results [ available July 11 ]
- Class 3 – Advanced techniques [ available July 12 ]
- Mid-class assessment
- Class 4 – Find facts faster [ available July 17 ]
- Class 5 – Checking your facts [ available July 18 ]
- Class 6 – Putting it all together [ available July 19 ]
- Post-class assessment
You can take class 1′s courses on or after July 10, same case for the others with respect to their respective class dates. The classes would be available after the mentioned dates.You can register with your Google account at the official site. Create a Google account if you don’t have one.
If you are not sure about what kind of stuff you’ll be learning, take a look at this tips & tricks. You’ll get an idea of your course. If you’re free then take a look at these popular search stories, where people used Google search to do something good.
Have you signed up for the course already ? If you haven’t then join now and let us know through the comments. If you’ve any problems during the process, let us know and we’ll guide you !