With the emergence of Google Drive, the cloud storage from Google, most of the netizens have already switched from the other popular cloud storage like Dropbox and SkyDrive to Google Drive. Google Drive, coming from the internet giant, seems to have caught the eyes of all. Providing 5GB for all those who join, Google has raised the cloud storage bar once step ahead.
Google is always known for linking all it’s products together. It wasn’t long when Google Drive got a prominent place in the navigation bar. Also, before that, Google+ was seen to be getting itself integrated with Gmail. And now, Google is also offering the feature of letting people share images in their Google Drive directly in their Google+ posts.
To Share Your Images From Google Drive in Google+ Posts
- Log into your Google+ account.
- Click on the posting box which reads ”Share what’s new…“
- Click on the ‘Camera’ icon at the bottom right of the box to add images.
- Select “From Google Drive” in the list of options available.
- If images are found in your Google Drive, the images will be shown and you can choose the images to add. Selecting more than one is possible too!
- After selecting the images, click “Select” and the images will be added to the post.
Simple and easy, right? If you find any problem while adding images in your Google Drive to your Google+ posts, feel free to drop in a comment for solutions.