Facebook is very important for many of us now, we use d to manage our social connections with our friends and family through facebook. So it is very much important to check the secureness of your facebook account. If you have suspicions that your account is used by someone else, just check it.
This article will guide you to check the last login time and location into your facebook account. Facebook lists all different locations/devices from which your account was accessed, so you can check whether anyone else have used your account.
How To View Last Login Time and Location in Facebook
1. Login in to your facebook account.
2. Go to Account > Account Settings
3. Under the Settings tab click change next to Account Security.
It will list out information such as the last accessed time, location and the device from which the account was accessed, it will also show any other devices/location from which the account was accessed.
UPDATE: New Procedure
Facebook has changed many privacy settings. So, the above method doesn’t work. Please follow this new set of steps.
1. Login into your Facebook account
2. Click on Account settings from the drop down at the top left corner.
3. Click on security in the right pane.
4. Click on Edit in the Active sessions.
5. You can tentatively see the last login time and location and the device used for the same to access your Facebook account. However, it does not list logins in the mobile Facebook site.
6. Click on End activity to close any unknown device and change your password immediately.
Hope this trick helped you. Share it with your friends and check the security of your FB account