Digg is one of the most famous social networking site. Digg would surely increase your site traffic, if you submit your content to it. Now the recent changes made to digg, allow you to automatically publish your new posts to Digg, directly from your RSS feed. This will save time as well as increase traffic.
Automatically Publish New Posts to Digg
1. Login into your Digg account.
2. Click Settings at the right top of the page.
3. Click Import Feeds at the left task pane.
4. Enter your Website’s RSS Feed URL in the Text box.
5. Select your site’s niche from the dropdown box and click the Add Feed button.
6. After submitting the feed you need to verify your ownership of your Site, by following any one of the two methods provided by Digg.
WordPress users can publish a dummy post in the Visual editing mode with the given code as the content and click Verify now to verify your Blog. This Dummy post can be deleted later.
If you are active at Digg, Follow Axleration at Digg.