Facebook introduced a new feature some time ago, that allows you to change admin roles in your Facebook Pages. Previously, when you add extra admins to your page, they would have complete control over the page. This new feature prevents that from happening.
With the availability of different admin roles, you can add your whole team to your Facebook page and they can all contribute to it.
There are 5 different roles available: Manager, Content creator, Moderator, Advertiser and Insights Analyst. Manager is the ultimate role, who can do almost anything with the page. Content creator is next to Manager in power, although he cannot change the admin roles. Moderator can delete comments, create ads and view insights. Advertiser can add ads and can view the page’s insights. Lastly, the Insights Analyst can only see the insights of the particular page.
Hope you got a hang of what each role did, now let us see how to change the admin roles.
Changing Admin Roles in Facebook Pages
- Login to your Facebook Account
- Go to your Page, and switch to use your business page as the page from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Edit Page -> Admin Roles at the top.
- Once you click on it, you’ll be taken to a page where all the admins of the page will be listed.
- You can change the roles by clicking on the drop down below each user.
- Once you’re done changing, click on the Save Changes button to finish it.
and that is it!!! Make sure to visit us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/axleration