Yeah, I hope you understood the theme behind this article right from the title. Faking something that did not really happen seems to be really fun to do. Capturing a screenshot of that and uploading to your favorite social networking sites seems to be much more cooler. The comments you get from your friends will be much, much cooler.
We cannot believe whatever we see in this internet. A quite few may be true while others could have been faked by someone. Let us head on to the article. ifaketext is actually an online site which will let you create your own fake conversations that looks the same as the conversations that you make in your iPhone.
[stextbox id=”info”]How to create a fake conversation?[/stextbox]
- Head on to ifaketext website.
- Enter the name of the person you are going to chat with in the “Enter a name” box
- Next select the carrier that you are using in your iPhone. It has got two options : Verizon, AT&T . Go for one
- In the next box, enter the conversation in the correct format as shown.
- Hit “Create your screenshot”
After getting your screenshot, you will have option to share it with your friends on social media sites. The options are available on the left side of the page. You can also email the screenshot to your friends or add a comment to that image in the facebook comments box available at the bottom of the page.
Have fun creating fake conversations. Enjoy.