A few days back, we laid our hands on ifaketext : a faking tool to create fake iPhone conversations. Now, here comes another best Facebook faking web app called “The Wall Machine”. This web app lets you easily create your own fake Facebook conversations and news feed.
[stextbox id=”info”]Alternates to this and What makes this one the best?[/stextbox]
Alternatively you can go for FacebookQuotes, another fun-filled site to create free Facebook fakes. You have another suggestion too. FakeConvos also helps you to create such fakes. Of all the tools to create fake Facebook news feed and conversations, “The Wall Machine” is my favorite. It lets you create fakes with much more ease and the thing that makes this one the best is that everything is customizable with this app. You can customize anything ranging from name, time stamp, who liked the post, number of likes, add comments, re-order items in the news feed and much more.
[stextbox id=”info”]A fake featured on The Wall Machine[/stextbox]
The celebrities, Mark Zuckerberg, Barack Obama, George Bush, Osama Bin Laden, Muammar Gaddafi, Adolf Hitler and more are having some crappy talk on pizza here. Have a look at it.
[stextbox id=”info”]Fake one right now[/stextbox]
- Head on to The Wall Machine
- Connect it with your Facebook account by hitting the button “Connect” available on the right side.
- The faking news feed appears. There you can customize anything as I told above. Just hit the part you need to customize and edit it.
- You can also add a new text box, a relationship notice, liked page, event to the main news feed. All the necessary buttons are available at the bottom of the page.
- After faking a nice news feed, hit the “Save” button and then you can share it with your friends on social networking sites and also email the picture.