Google Maps can help you in many ways. If you are planning to go for a picnic or just an outing, Google maps can help you to find the shortest route possible to reach your destination.
Finding Travel routes using Google Maps
1. Go to Google Maps.
2. Select “Get Directions” from the left pane.
3. Choose your mode of transport, whether you are going to travel by Car, Train, by walk or by cycle, In the left pane.
4. Give the two destinations, A & B, that is the starting point and the reaching point.
5. Click on Get Directions.
6. Google Maps will show the route on the right side in the map.
7. In the left pane you will be provided with, other optional routes, as well as directions for travelling in the selected route. You can even design your customized route and get directions for it.
Happy travelling with Google. Don’t forget to Share your views through the comments.