Many of us do own an iPod and syncing the contents of it with iTunes would be everyone’s choice. But Many hate iTunes(including me) because it uses lots of memory, so I cannot run many applications along with it. So here is a robust iTunes alternative – Floola.
Floola is a effective replacement for iTunes.It may not be a full time replacement for iTunes, but it acts more like a portable iTunes. It can be used when you want to manage your iPod in other’s computer other than yours. It works with Mac/Linux/Windows. It also has many features that would make content management in our iPods as easy as possible.
Floola – Features
1. Works on any Windows (98 and above), any Mac and any linux distribution with GTK installed.
2. It is Portable. Put the application on iPod and launch it on any PC, immediately.
3. Add and extract songs to and from iPod.
4. Easily manage, import and export (m3u, pls) playlists.
5. Integrates with last.fm Join the social music revolution.
6. Supports Podcasts
7. Add web videos(Youtube and MySpace) to iPod just copying the page url
8. Available in different languages.
9. Lyric support even on older iPods (3G and above).
10. Easily find duplicated songs on iPod.
11. Easily find songs lost in your iPod.
12. Add artwork to your songs easily.
13. Videos can be added to iPod.
14. Convert audio and video incompatible formats
15. Synchronize with Google Calendar easily.
16. Create HTML files containing list of your iPod files
17. Did a software mess up your iPod? You can Fix it too.
18. Manage notes.
19. Get beautiful system notifications.
20. Play iPod’s music.
21. Freedom to simply add photos to iPod.