Facebook silently introduced a new feature some time ago, that will let you change admin roles in Facebook Pages. Previously, when you add extra admins to your page, all of them would have complete control over the page. There were many cases in which the person added second, removed the first person and claimed owenership of the page. This new addition will preent all those and will help in effectively managing your facebook pages.
With the availability of different admin roles, you can add your whole team to your Facebook page and each and everyone one of them can contribute to it.
There are 5 different roles availables. They are Manager, Content creator, Moderator, Advertiser and Insights Analyst. The names are self-explanatory. Manager is the ultimate role, who can do almost anything with the page. Content creator is next to Manager in power, he can’t change the admin roles but he can do other stuff. Moderator can delete comments, create ads and view insights. Advertiser can add ads and can view the page’s insights. While, the Insights analyst can only see the insights of the particular page.
Hope you got a hang of what each role did, now let us see how to change the admin roles.
Changing Admin Roles in Facebook Pages
- Login to your Facebook Account
- Go to your Page, and switch to use Facebook as the page.
- Click on Edit Page -> Admin Roles at the top.
- Once you click on it, you’ll be taken to a page where all the admins of the page will be listed.
- You can change the roles by clicking on the drop down below each user.
- Once you’re done changing, click on the Save Changes button to finish it.
Hope you were able to make the changes. If you’ve any doubts, let us know through the comments and we’ll help you out. Do share it with your friends who own pages.