We all know the tetra colored Google Chrome logo. Do you know that there is a hidden gold Google Chrome logo ? Yes, it is available in every computer installed with Google Chrome. This guide will help you get the gold icon shining in your desktop.
Enable the Hidden Gold Icon of Google Chrome
1. Right click the Google Chrome icon in the desktop.
2. Select Properties and click Change Icon at the bottom.
3. You’ll find the Gold Chrome Icon along with a few more icons.
4. Choose the Gold icon and save your settings and your done.
5. Now, your desktop is glowing with a gold icon of Google Chrome.
Hope you liked this small trick. Share your thoughts with us below through the comments, we are waiting 🙂
This logo is intended for the Canary Build channel of Google Chrome. Which is one of the four available Chrome Channels. The others being the Stable channel, Beta channel and Dev Channel. For more info check here.