We just saw about the cool features of the Chrome web store. many people were asking me, how to install apps from the apps store. So I thought of posting an easy guide for this simple task. Here you go.
Install Free Apps From the Chrome Web Store
1. Login to your Google Account.
2. Visit the Chrome Web store.
3. Browse or search for the app you’d like to install.
4. Free apps show an Install button on their details page. Click the button to install the app.
5. The app automatically installs and its icon appears in the “Apps” section of the New Tab page. Click the icon to open the app.
Some developers may offer free versions of their paid apps. If a free trial is available, you‘ll see a Try it free button on the app’s details page. Click the button to install the trial.
Hope you liked the article, comment below if u have any doubts 🙂