We saw about the NGP a few days before, but it’ll be available only by this holiday season. Till then, you have to play your games with your PSP. If you are having a PSP with OFW 6.20 then you can use 6.20 TN-C HEN by Total_Noob to use home brew software for your PSP.
Now if you don’t understand the mumbo-jumbo indicated above, it simply means you can now easily run homebrew on your PSP by running a simple piece of software on your PlayStation Portable – at least as long as you’re on 6.20 OFW
- A PSP-3000, PSP-2000 with TA-v88v3 motherboard or PSP Go with official firmware 6.20 installed.
- Signed 6.20 TN-C Hen
Installing Signed 6.20 TN-C Hen
1. Extract the Signed 6.20 TN-C Hen file in your computer.
2. Copy The PSP folder directly on to your Memory Stick or Internal storage of your PSPGo
3. In the XMB, Go to Games > Memory Stick and then run the 6.20 TN-C Hen installer. It will install TN-C Hen and then reboot to your XMB.
4. If you check your system’s current firmware version, it should give you 6.20 TN-C Hen
5. After coming back to the XMB, press “Select” to make sure the TN Hen menu displays correctly.
Now you can run Home Brew software on your PSP without any difficulty. This will go off if your PSP runs out of Battery. If it happens then run the TN-C HEN again from the XMB. Use this in a productive way.
We will see tomorrow about downgrading to 6.20 if you are in 6.31/6.35. Hope this guide helped you. Comment below if you have any doubts.