Reliance has released a new tablet in India, and has named it as the Reliance 3G tab. Reliance, a major telecom in India, sold the iPad and Samsung Galaxy tab previously with various plans. Now, Reliance has released their own tablet into the Indian market.
Reliance 3G Tab comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread and the most impressive thing about it is the price. You can own it for just 12,999 INR. That is less than half the price of the iPad 2. This tablet was manufactured by a Chinese firm for Reliance and it comes with pretty neat features too.
This tablet comes with various 3G plans with discounts. Reliance is aiming for something big with this affordable and powerful tablet in the market.
Features of the Reliance 3G Tab
- The Reliance 3G tab comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, which means superior multitasking, central download management & faster processing
- It comes with a Capacitive multi-touch 7 inch TFT-LCD WVGA screen and weighs just 389 grams.
- The Relaince 3G tab is powered by a powerful 3400mAH, Li-On battery, which could power the device to up to 9 hours of talk time and 300 hrs of stand by time.
- Comes with a little sloppy 800MHz processor. But considering the price, we cannot ask for more. it could serve you better if you are not a power user.
- Comes with a free 4GB SD card and is expandable upto 32GB.
- The Reliance 3G tab can function as a phone too. It also supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and can function as a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- It has a 2MP camera at the rear end and VGA camera in front for video calls. This device lags here, but again considering the price, we should be able to digest this.
- Reliance 3G’s superior IP network to enjoy video calls and videos without buffering problems
Tariffs and Plans
Where to get yours ?
This device though not very powerful, looks good for its price range. So give it a try if you can’t afford the high end tablets.
Drop a comment below to let us know what you think about this new gadget from Reliance !