Google introduces new doodles on some important occasions, like birthdays of famous people, national holidays, anniversaries of some earth shaking events. Some doodles are so beautiful that, we might feel to have them displayed on the homepage always. For example, take the Pacman doodle, it was so great and addictive. It would be nice to play a small game of pacman at the start of the day to lighten up things. Similarly, there are lot more stuff like that. So, simply it will be awesome if we can switch between Google doodles.
It is possible to switch between Google Doodles if you use Google chrome. Like plugins for Firefox, we have extensions for chrome. A Chrome extension, which has been specifically made for this, can do this job for us.
You can switch between Google doodles by following this simple steps.
Switch between Google Doodles
1. Open Google Chrome browser and go to the chrome web store page for Favorite doodle.
2. Click the Install button to install the ‘Favorite Doodle’ extension for Chrome.
3. Click Install again in the popup window to finish installation, make sure you are okay with the permissions that the extension asks for.
4. After installing the Favorite Doodle extension, open google.com
5. Click on Google logo to open the Doodle Gallery.
6. Browse through the list of Google doodles and click the “Make This My Favorite Doodle!” button below your favorite doodle.
7. The Doodle you selected will be shown on the homepage of Google, for you. You can change the Google Doodle whenever you want.
You can change the doodles, n number of times in a day. Play with this extension and have fun.
If you’ve any trouble using it, let us know and we’ll help you with it. If you know any other trick for the same purpose, let us know through the comments, so that others can try them too ! 🙂