Windows 8 Developer preview was released days ago and it is receiving mixed reviews. I personally like it. The whole interface is revamped a bit and it is lot more faster. But if you are so afraid to install it on your system or want to check it out before installing it, then you can try the Windows 8 UX pack 3.0
Windows 8 UX pack 3.0 for Windows 7 will give the look and feel of windows 8 in your windows 7 system. Morever like the other UX pack products, it won’t touch your system files, so you need not worry that you’ll mess up your system installing this.
Windows 8 UX pack 3.0 was developed by windowsx from DeviantArt. This pack comes with features like the much loved Metro Start Screen, Metro Visual Theme, IE 10 styled browser, User Tile, Aero effects and so on.
The UX pack can be installed and uninstalled in a single click and while installing you are provided with options to choose the components that you need.
Key Features of the Windows 8 UX Pack 3.0
- Instantly dress up Windows 7 to upcoming Windows 8 in one minute
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving user’s confidence and security in system
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 8 Aero, Aero Lite or Metro theme
- Instant Developer Preview, M3 and Metro wallpaper/logon screen customization
- Start Orb rebuilt from original resources with hover/pressed effects
- UserTile with current user auto-configured on login
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero’s auto-colorization feature