Windows 7 comes with a fe default themes, but there are a few more themes which are hidden. These are regional themes, which can be easily found by following this neat trick.
Windows 7 themes are .theme files. Which have different color schemes, automatically changing wallpapers and a few have different icon sets. You can view the current themes by right clicking on the desktop and choosing Personalize.
How To Unlock Hidden Windows 7 Themes
1. Open Windows Explorer (Win + E) and go to C:Windowswinsxs
2. Enter *.theme into the search field and search for it.
3. Many hidden themes will be revealed.
4. Double-click on the themes ZA, US, GB, CA, AU to install them.
5. Hurray ! now you have unlocked the hidden themes in windows 7 !
Hope this simple trick helped you in finding some neat themes which where hiding from your eyes. If you want more themes, you can get them at Microsoft’s Site.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts below 🙂